With today’s technology it has become easier and much more popular to create wedding websites. It is an easy way to communicate information to guests and provide a central location where people can stay up-to-date on your big day.
WeddingWire.com has created an easy three-step process to create the perfect wedding website:
1) Choose your design
- Wedding websites can be customized to match your personal wedding style. You can choose from hundreds of exclusive designer themes, including designs from Vera Wang Fine Papers.
- Wedding websites are an easy way to complement your written invitations, and it is easy to match your wedding website designs exactly to your invitations and stationery.
2) Enter all of the exciting event details
- We recommend you create your site at least 6 months prior to your wedding, or to have it completed before your Save the Dates go out.
- In addition to the standard information (date, time, location), it is highly encouraged to include links to travel and accommodation arrangements so that guests are able to book ahead and be there to celebrate with you!
3) Customize Your Site
- Utilize add-ons that are provided for you, such as RSVP tools, local maps and entertainment, photo gallery, blog, and more.
- Wedding websites also make it simple for couples to post their registries. This allows guests to easily purchase gifts you’ve requested from leading retailers.
When it comes to content, each design will come with recommended page topics to help guide you along. Just remember to keep it as clean and uncluttered as possible – choose fonts and colors that match your style. Most importantly, have fun with it! Make your website something you and your fiancé are excited about. And don’t forget to include a link to your website on your save- the-dates!
To get started on your wedding website at WeddingWire.com, click here. — WeddingWire.com